Friday, September 12, 2008

Come on, hand it over!

Steve's firm has a blue ribbon that's passed around each month to the person who billed the most for the month. It's pretty hard to get the infamous blue ribbon because you obviously have to bill a lot...more than everybody else in the firm. Well this month, guess who got the ribbon? That's right...my man! He's never got it before so it's a big deal. These two guys in his firm seem to pass the ribbon back and forth every single month. So first thing he did was go in there and say, "Okay, hand it over. It's mine this month!"

Personally I think a big fat bonus should accompany the ribbon, but I guess I need to take that up with one of the partners.

Congratulations honey! I'm so proud of you!
(I know, I know...you're not words of affirmation.) ;)

0 comments: