Monday, September 22, 2008

Babies Galore!

First of all, congratulations to my very good friend Synetha on the birth of her twins, Joslynn and Dayne! She had a long road on bed rest, but she successfully carried her twins full term and both are healthy and gorgeous! Tara and I got to visit and hold them Friday in the hospital. Tomorrow I'm going to her house to help so she can get some sleep. It's hard enough with one baby, I can't imagine two. My thoughts race back to those first few weeks I had Evan and I almost cringe because I was so incredibly sleep deprived. I thought I never was going to feel revived again. But just like everyone told me, it DOES get better. :)

Second, congrats to my girl Amber on finding out that she's having a BOY!!! Her son will be a year younger than Evan. I am SOOOO excited!

My close friends from work, Cathy and Erica, found out that they're having girls. These two girls had a very long road to pregnancy and I've never been happier for anyone like I was the day the each told me they were pregnant. You two are going to make fabulous Mommmies and I'm still very thrilled for you!

My friend Emily found out she's pregs with baby #2! Congrats!! Go for a boy this time! hehe

Krissy finds out what she's having this week, I believe. It's been a long road for her too and I know she'll be thrilled regardless. Congrats!

Let's see, did I forget anyone? Seriously, couldn't all of you gotten pregnant last year along with me?? I needed company! :) I am so thrilled for all of you and can't wait to meet your beautiful babies!!

1 comments:

Tattoomom said...

Best stock up on baby shower gifts! LOL