Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MA MA MA MA MA MA MA!!!!

The day finally arrived! Evan said "Mama"!! He has said those sounds before, but he's never been addressing me. I wanted to wait until I knew he was talking to me and calling ME "Mama". He'd been saying it in his highchair the last few days but last night, Steve was holding him on the couch and Evan looked over at me and said, "Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma". Oh it was so sweet! Of course I cried. Mom called at that very moment and I scared her half to death as I was sobbing in the phone before I was able to blurt out, "HE CALLED ME MAMA!"

Gosh I'm so emotional. Geez. I cry over EVERYTHING. Steve never knows when I'm really upset about something because I cry all the time...over sad things, happy things, emotional things, everything! Just a lovely side effect of having a baby. :)

2 comments:

Kaeser Family said...

This is so sweet!!!

Tattoomom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.