Sunday, October 12, 2008

Seriously!

I haven't complained about changing diapers up until this point. Even when Evan was a newborn and we went through 16 diapers a day! (Because we had the new parent paranoia going on and thought we had to change him every hour.) But now, it's a different story. Let's just say solid food = total nastiness 3x a day! lol

I think I'm gonna head to the library tomorrow and check out "Diaper Free Baby" (teaches parents to start potty training at infancy!). Nah, I think that's kinda crazy but it's not as crazy sounding now as it was a few months ago.

Wow. Another shocking milestone for me...blogging about poo. Babies really DO change everything. :)

3 comments:

Tattoomom said...

Wish you the best of luck but have to say this. might wanna plan for diapers until 3ish. Just is what it is! LOL

On a higher note, Z-Man is completely potty trained now. Even at night time ( so far ). Such a big boy!!

Good luck!

bethology said...

Gee THANKS! Rub it in while your at it! lol j/k You know I love ya. And I'm VERY happy to hear you don't have to clean poopy boodies any more! hehe

bethology said...
This comment has been removed by the author.