Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Love Moma's Group!

Evan and I went to our first Mommy/Baby group today and oh my gosh, I had the best time ever. It felt so good to chat with other moms that are young and mostly new at it too. There were some moms that have more than one child and they set a good example of how to handle more than one. One girl had 3, all under 5 years old and she made it look SO easy. I don't know how she does it. Anyways, we went to the Southern Women's Show and had a nice size "stroller train" going on. One older woman muttered under her breath to her friend, "Looks like everyone was in the hospital delivering at the same time." LOL She's just jealous of the fun we were having. :) The moms are so down to earth and fun and all the babies were so well behaved. Of course one little boy in particular was exceptionally good. :) He just sat in his carrier looking around for nearly 2 hours without a peep before passing out for a nice long nap. Perfect baby. I am so blessed to have this little boy! We are definitely looking forward to the next meetup. We have lots of fun activities to look forward to with this group. I love it!

0 comments: