Thursday, February 28, 2008

Best Mom Ever

Not me by any means. MY mom is. I don't know what I would do without her, especially now that I have Evan. We've been close for a long time but I can't even describe how helpful she's been since I've had Evan. She's kept him three times overnight already, she's kept him countless times during the day while I run errands, she's gone to doctor's appointments with us, she's cleaned my house several times and she's provided so many helpful (not pushy) tips. I love how she never forces her opinions on me but instead provides constant encouragement that I'm doing a great job. She and Steve were my life forces when I first came home from the hospital and have continued to be as I frequently face new challenges in being a mother. Most importantly, she prayed for my baby non-stop until God healed his tummy problems. Particularly when I compare her to other moms, she shines far above the rest.

Mom, the words "thank you" and "I love you" don't scratch the surface. You have the biggest heart, you're such a giver and the greatest Nana ever! You're amazing.

0 comments: