Thursday, May 28, 2009

Signs that I'm old and have completely lost the cool points I had built up

1. Starting with the most scary, I'm actually starting to want a minivan. I NEVER thought those words would come out of my mouth, but I'm sick of changing diapers in the front seat, bumping my head on the door and not having any room to put anything.

2. I have at least 3 gray hairs.

3. I'd rather watch movies at home than at the theatre.

4. Steve and I return from dates at 9 pm...or earlier.

5. We go to bed at 9 or 9:30 pm.

6. I can't sleep past 8 am any more...even if I want to.

7. I actually care about politics.

8. I care about incorporating more fruits and veggies in my diet (still not giving up Diet Dr. Pepper though).

9. I wear sunscreen instead of baby oil.

10. I like watching the news.

11. I'm not the youngest of my friends any more.

12. I actually WANT to move to suburbia and give up the downtown pad.

13. I realize that my mom's right about 99% of the time.

14. My metabolism has definitely slowed down.

15. We often go out to eat at 5 or 5:30 pm (although that's mostly Evan's fault).

16. I don't think twice about changing a diaper in public or stripping him down to a diaper.

17. I want a minivan. That one has to count for at least two.

But I did recently go bungee jumping, so all's not lost. ;)

0 comments: