Thursday, October 16, 2008

6 Things (for Brooks)

I've been tagged by Brooks for 6 Things About Me. And because I love these things, I couldn't refuse. So here goes:

1. About 5 years ago I sold my house in Hermitage so I could move to St. Thomas (USVI). That didn't happen because I knew it wasn't God's will for me. So then I decided I was moving to NYC, then Chicago, then Hawaii, then Canada, then Paris. lol. Seriously. This kept going between me and God until I met Steve. Now I'm content with living in Nash. :)

2. I have permanent eyeliner. After that, my wrist tattoo wasn't bad at all.

3. I made mashed potatoes and green bean casserole last night for the first time ever. Yes, ever. No, I'm not proud of that. :)

4. I won 3rd place and Miss Personality in the Ms. Flagler County pageant when I was 16.

5. My parents let me drive regularly when I was 14 and 15. Thank God I never got a ticket or in a wreck!

6. I was supernaturally healed of migraines. I'm talkin full on pentecostal, immediate physical manifestation and everything. It was hands down the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me.

Tag, you’re it!
1. Mandy (girl if you don't have a blog, create one...for me! hehe)
2. Melissa (same as above!)
3. Amber
4. Synetha
5. Jana
6. Katie

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1 comments:

The Dovers- said...

Hey girly. I did it. Thanks!