Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big Poppie?

Okay. I have on occasion stolen David "Big Poppi" Ortiz' nickname because I was a new dad and all that jazz, plus I live for the Red Sox. But the pic below reminds me that the nickname has become more literal than I would prefer. Blaaaa fat belly and triple chin!!! Time to loss the baby weight big guy!!!! It is almost beach season and we are going to Cape Cod this summer for the Fourth of July. Can you say beached whale!!! They say it takes 9 months to put on the weight and 9 months to lose it, but I'm sure that is suppose to apply to the parent who actually carried the baby :) Time to throw it down and get my butt in gear. Its on like Donkey Kong!! No more excuses.

1 comments:

bethology said...

LOL!!! Honey, any time I can post pics like that to help you out, just let me know! :) But I'm with you all the way...no more blaming our fatness on Evan...Mama & Papa must get in shape!