Sunday, March 23, 2008

On the Up and Up

Evan is 11 weeks old and doing phenominal. He's slept through the night for the past 3 nights, he is happy, he's smiling and cooing SO often now and God has healed his tummy problems. On top of that, God healed his tear duct that caused his right eye to run constantly and the pink birthmark on his nose is fading fast! All those things aren't coincidence or happenstance...God touched my baby!

I look at that little baby boy and I'm so overwhelmed with love that it hurts. I almost can't stand it. Some nights I almost can't bear to put him to bed because I just don't want to be away from him. He is so incredibly cute and his little personality is too. I look at him and wonder how God could bless me with something so wonderful. God is such a wonderful, loving God.

Thank you Lord, for sending YOUR beloved Son to die for our sins. And most importantly, to be risen up on this Easter. Thank you Jesus...we remember You today.

1 comments:

MelissaB said...

Beth, that is the most adorable picture of Evan EVER!! OMG! What a happy little guy! I can't wait to see you guys in person soon...I can't believe how fast he's growing!